Normal Start - Imthatkid10 (Itsthatkid10) Normal Start - Imthatkid10 (Itsthatkid10)

How is this industrial... I really feel like you didn't make it. Include your DAW and VSTS that you used in the description (unless you recorded this in rl)

Jumper - Horizon Jumper - Horizon

You're back! (i knew from the soundcloud lol) But is it ok if I posted my remix of Aether? I saw someone else post a remix so im gonna assume that I'm allowed to post it. BTW, I love your tropical house fusion with your style. Your vocal chops were always the best.

Harmonic Slayer Harmonic Slayer

Wanna collab? Amazing retro melody.

Dex Arson -Rampage ( Heartful Remix ) Dex Arson -Rampage ( Heartful Remix )

reminds me of marshmello for some reason...

Cosmic Alteration (Extended) Cosmic Alteration (Extended)

Beautiful piano and saws! Also has some nice drum patterns.

ClockbeatAdelony87 responds:

Thank you! I tried my best to make a good drum pattern. I guess I did well :)

Sacred Sky Sacred Sky

Nice chill ambient! I love the guitars! Also, the piano is beautiful.

theartinme responds:

The Only Reason The Only Reason

The drop :O

PrismaticMusic responds:

Haha thanks!

Cosmic Alteration Cosmic Alteration

Nice cinematic feeling! I imagine a boss fight in a video game in my head. I also love how it transfers to the kicks and the snares. The kicks pan and I love that

ClockbeatAdelony87 responds:

Thank you so much!!! :D
I was inspired by Xtrullor's and HelXiX's "Universal Express" I decided to make this song spaced theme and have a cinematic feeling (like you said in your review)

P.S. The panning took forever (I use Ableton, I don't know about FL Studio) because you have to change the panning for EVERY SINGLE kick/snare xD

Gravity Gravity

Beautiful melody and layers!

Obscurium WIP Obscurium WIP

Amazing! It sounds alot like xtrullor. But dude on the collab, I need you for the drop xD can you make it plz I got the intro and melody chords n stuff done but where should I send you the FLP?

PrismaticMusic responds:

Oh here just send it to my email, its prismaticmusicproduction@gmail.com